Create DVD and Blu-ray Discs with professional authoring functions in VEGAS DVD Architect. The intuitive drag & drop interface, compact layout and comprehensive authoring tools make producing menu-based Blu-ray and DVD projects easy.
What’s New in Vegas DVD Architect 7:
Professional DVD design
– Use ready-made presets for DVD and Blu-ray projects. Select from backgrounds, menus, buttons and effects to make your videos stand out.
– Alternatively, you can integrate your own Photoshop files for backgrounds, buttons and graphics and create unique DVD designs.
Tons of HD menu templates
– Create your menu from scratch or select one of 100 high-resolution 16:9 menu templates to capture ideas quickly and easily.
– Exclusive to the latest version: 20 new menu templates for even more creative freedom.
Easy DVD preview
– The Preview window enables you to preview your project on a simulated television screen with a virtual remote control.
– Navigate the menus you’ve created and optimize your project without needing to burn a DVD for previewing.
– VEGAS DVD Architect uses Microsoft Image Mastering API (IMAPI), which offers improved driver support and better stability when burning DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects.
Buttons on video
– Add interactive buttons … [ Read more ]