Video Thumbnails Maker allows you to make thumbnails (caps, previews, screen-lists) and screenshots of video files. The utility can be used for home-video cataloging and for network video sharing support. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+ is required to run the application.
The tool consists of:
– Video Thumbnails Maker = MAKER
– Pictures Thumbnails Viewer = VIEWER
– The main advantage of the VIEWER is the ability to start related video-file right from a thumbnail sheet.
– Moreover, you can start the video from the moment from which the thumbnail shot has been taken!
– VTX picture files are required to be generated.
MAKER’s Key Features:
– A thumbnail sheet is generated from a so called “set” of files (pictures from a separate folder or an archive); for instance, if you add a folder with 3 zip-archives and 8 separate pictures in it – 4 sheets will be created (3 for archives and 1 for 8 separate pictures)
– Plenty of options and special effects (see screenshots above); momentary rendered visual preview of your settings right in the Options window
– 5 customizable “base”-presets (see examples above); special (non-“MxN”) matrices with big tiles
– … [ Read more ]