CyberLink LabelPrint is label-making software that lets you design and print stylish CD/DVD labels in 4 easy steps. Just select your template type, disc information, text layout, background image, and print destination. LabelPrint supports layout and printing on a broad range of templates for your CD/DVD labels from leading label brands.
The Fun Way to Create Stylish Disc Labels
– Create labels, covers and jewel-case inlays
– Burn images onto LightScribe & Labelflash discs
– Auto-import MP3 songs and playlist information
– Choose from high-res images and built-in templates
– Import free templates from DirectorZone.com
– Output to a wide range of commercial label templates
Improved Direct-to-Disc Label Burning: Labelflash™ and LightScribe™
Labelflash software and LightScribe software allow you to “etch” image designs and text onto the surface of your Labelflash and LightScribe discs. LabelPrint recognizes if a burner and disc support these technologies, then provides the option to burn.
Music Track Lists Can be Transferred Between Layouts
Work with MP3 audio files to create numbered track lists quickly, simply by selecting the files you have added to your disc. The information is automatically transferred between layout templates, thus enabling the creation of CD/DVD labels, jewel-case covers and inlays in … [ Read more ]